Transfer Rumour Andriy Yarmolenko

Do you think we'll sign him this window ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind Yarmolenko, we can forget about any player coming in until the last 6 hours of this window when there'll be a flurry of activity and three underwhelming players signed up (two possibly loans).

The club is a basket case behind the scenes - unable to give it's manager permission to sign players until its owners in turn are given permission to by a financial vehicle they've shackled the club to.

How can this be allowed to go on?

I wonder how much of a laughing stock we are with other clubs, they know that the club will be in a panic come deadline day because the pressure will be on... whereas the club think its better to deal on deadline day...

Mental... absolutely mental.

not saying its on, but him being in their squad doeswnt mean its off...in fact we are as likely to sign him as we were before any rumours even started

It is looking like Martinez is doing his best in identifying the players we need only for the board to muck it up. We won't know if the players we get in are the one's Martinez wanted or if they are the one's he was allowed to buy.

Never mind Yarmolenko, we can forget about any player coming in until the last 6 hours of this window when there'll be a flurry of activity and three underwhelming players signed up (two possibly loans).

The club is a basket case behind the scenes - unable to give it's manager permission to sign players until its owners in turn are given permission to by a financial vehicle they've shackled the club to.

How can this be allowed to go on?
Dave, shouldn't you hold of for another week.
You have been so wrong about these things before.
The appointment of the manager.
The amount spent last window.

If they were asking £20m for him given his profile and stats I don't think that would be unreasonable.So if we lose out over trying to negotiate the odd 500k cut in fee or the payment structure, it would be disappointing to say the least

I wonder how much of a laughing stock we are with other clubs, they know that the club will be in a panic come deadline day because the pressure will be on... whereas the club think its better to deal on deadline day...

Mental... absolutely mental.
Many of us have know the score here from the very start and have been adamant we wont be signing players before the deadline day if there was no outgoings.

Chelsea probably cant believe that Martinez has stood firm on Stones.

I admire RM, but I've always took the view in this window that if we wanted to land decent targets then Stones needed selling once the fee broke the £30M barrier. Not to work that way means we wait now and see if this board will stump up the tv revenue they were given (minus what Vibrac take out) and hope to spread that cash thinly on three players who wont be top notch.

I think in all honesty that's exactly where we stand right now.

The board need getting shut of if we are ever to progress...more than ever that's the case.

I seriously can't take anymore
jamesvanderbeek_0.gif

Dave, shouldn't you hold of for another week.
You have been so wrong about these things before.
The appointment of the manager.
The amount spent last window.
Hold out for another week?

It's happened mate. There's no need for guessing games.

Guys why are we surprised with any of this
The club has no business or marketing acumen
They cant even post out the right size shirt for God's sake or engage a company that can.
My wife has sent 2 shirts back to them in the last number of weeks
They cant arrange to have matches properly streamed to their customers
So if they cant do the really easy stuff why would we imagine that they can do the hard stuff like buy a potentially world class player from a hard nosed Ukrainian billionaire who isnt inclined to sell to us.
But maybe thats why we love them maybe we're all a little Everton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back