2021/22 Andros Townsend

maccavennie

Player Valuation: £70m
@Azza seen that post you mentioned where Townsend said he couldn't kick a ball with his left foot. That seems to have massively gone under the radar that and like you said in the other thread, I wonder if we need a replacement because he's re injured the broken foot again..

That really would be foolish management by all concerned of that proves to be the case

Azza

@Azza seen that post you mentioned where Townsend said he couldn't kick a ball with his left foot. That seems to have massively gone under the radar that and like you said in the other thread, I wonder if we need a replacement because he's re injured the broken foot again..

That really would be foolish management by all concerned of that proves to be the case

Suppose we'll find out in about a month when they tell us he's missing the rest of the season. lol

dannyboy

A right side of Kenny and Townsend is relegation stuff. That's no slight on their effort - both of them would run into the ground for the cause but the lack of quality is obvious.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks