2021/22 Andros Townsend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems a really nice lad this fella, reminds me of kilbane. Can see him becoming a real cult hero
No word of a lie, I fished out my old Kilbane top that I got when I was 13 especially for this game, I’m 31 now and it still fits because I was a fat wee thing growing up. What I’m getting at, is clearly I somehow made that screamer happen tonight.

I’m actually shocked so far from watching him just how much of a leader type he is, players like him will be massive in the dressing room.

This fella ^^^^^^
There was people on here fuming about us signing him a few weeks ago mate, very simplistic view but there was some who'd rather have retained Bernard in the match day squad over this guy, astute signing and despite his age can handle 90 minutes no problem

There was people on here fuming about us signing him a few weeks ago mate, very simplistic view but there was some who'd rather have retained Bernard in the match day squad over this guy, astute signing and despite his age can handle 90 minutes no problem
I think his whole lifestyle revolves around handling 90 mins. Supposedly the ultimate pro.

He’s such a class act. A real leader, good character, right attitude and an all round contribution from his game. His crosses are whipped in, accurate and he doesn’t waste that ball. He works tirelessly and doesn’t stop running. He doesn’t score many goals but what a fantastic effort.

For me, he’s the star signing of the summer. Gray has speed, talent and can finish but he’s not as much as a team player as Andros is. Delighted that it’s clicking into place for him

tbh mate, I can remember saying to my spuds loving mate years ago that I didn't rate him. I'm keeping quiet and hoping he's forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.