Angst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to say that I read a thread from the forum last night that got quite callous so I didn’t contribute to inflame things and just simply reported some posts until a few posters got banned and the thread locked and hidden. Thanks to the mods for swift action and preventing escalation of bad feelings between good blues.

I love the smell of grass on a Sunday evening.

angst-amesame-willferell-angst-gets-the-people-going.gif

No more silly threads then - BOXT lol
They’re in the Ale House Joseph, others can learn a lesson in how to follow rules on here from me. You’ve clearly not read and understood the heartfelt message from our esteemed site owner at the top of this thread. If you’d permit me to be blunt, perhaps YOU’RE the problem but I don’t welcome your banning.

Good post, let’s keep it friendly.

For anyone who may have missed the angst, can we please post links for us to see it? Solely as an indicator as to how not to behave and not for entertainment purposes.
There should definitely be a thread for this as a great healthy example for others on how NOT to post on GOT. The thread you’re seeking is now locked and hidden.

They’re in the Ale House Joseph, others can learn a lesson in how to follow rules on here from me. You’ve clearly not read and understood the heartfelt message from our esteemed site owner at the top of this thread. If you’d permit me to be blunt, perhaps YOU’RE the problem but I don’t welcome your banning.
? Amazing Ale house not on the GOT ? I agree with this post by the head Mod .....

Status
Not open for further replies.