Another "Johnny Todd"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I've posted the Bob Dylan and Spinners versions previously, but never heard this version ;) :)

Them jumpers though! :) when I was a nippier my ma always had knitting patterns with jumpers like that on the front, she used to start hundreds of them but would get bored. Halfway through see another pattern and think “oooh I’ll knit that one instead” then unravel weeks of work to recycle the wool :)

I still miss her every single day :)

Them jumpers though! :) when I was a nippier my ma always had knitting patterns with jumpers like that on the front, she used to start hundreds of them but would get bored. Halfway through see another pattern and think “oooh I’ll knit that one instead” then unravel weeks of work to recycle the wool :)

I still miss her every single day :)
Nice to see people actually smiling on an album cover / publicity shot too. It's been the iresome fashion for a while for everyone to look hard / miserable.

Bob Dylan was a huge fan of the Clancy Brothers.
After the group split up Liam Clancy went on to have a long and successful career.
A very talented artist.
They feature on Dylan’s 30th Anniversary concert/soirée coming on with the words “ Hello, .....I bet you’d never toight you’d hear Dylan dun wit an oirish accent “ and launching into a memorable version of “ When the ship comes in” . Well worth goggling/ Alexa and listening to.

Status
Not open for further replies.