2021/22 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe he plays for Everton and is home grown. Jeez the kid is dynamite and can be forgiven any small faults in his game at this point.

As I've said before he's not offered the fall back excuse the others get/got at his age, "he's only a kid" etc.......simply because he's that good already and a fixture of our team. This is different to a Davies,Kenny,Branthwaite thing.

He'd be in any premiership sides match day squad even if only on the bench, and yes I'm talking City and RS too.

We worry about Richie or DCL being poached but this lad will be on teams radars as I type. We must keep him at all costs, best since Rooney and hasn't had a full season yet. All in my humble opinion of course ;) I've not seen anything in an Everton shirt for years that does what he does.
Sensational post. Totally agree!

He will be world class if he improves on his decision making and stamina.

He is arguably our best dribbler and ball carrier at the moment. The future is immense.

Thank god we didn’t sign McNeil.

There were rumours that Bayern were looking at him at one point I recall.

Hopefully we stay up and he pushes on next season.

Wouldn’t be totally surprised if he got an international call up, Southgate gives them a go if they show promise.

Shaking my head at those saying Barkley was better at this age. Gordon has an actual brain up in that head of his, honestly Barkley's intelligence was limiting his development. Gordon will keep getting better.

Shaking my head at those saying Barkley was better at this age. Gordon has an actual brain up in that head of his, honestly Barkley's intelligence was limiting his development. Gordon will keep getting better.
Barkley had plenty of natural ability, but the iq of a walnut. Just been reading about AC Milan's mind room in the 90s. Good job they didn't scan Barkley's brain activity or he would've been declared dead.

There were rumours that Bayern were looking at him at one point I recall.

Hopefully we stay up and he pushes on next season.

Wouldn’t be totally surprised if he got an international call up, Southgate gives them a go if they show promise.
Well he’s done well at u21s for England which will help him with Southgate, ….but I don’t believe he’s ready yet for a full place in his squad . Our whole team has played well recently and I wouldn’t say he’s stood out and England have other players who are scoring more goals out there. A phenomenal season for him , but he’s not the finished article yet, more improvements to come

Barkley showed sparks that suggested he he could be next level. The new
gascoigne. It was thought when he matured he would add intelligence to his game. That never happened

Status
Not open for further replies.