2022/23 Anthony Gordon

BlueToff

Player Valuation: £90m
It doesn't matter what side it comes from, Everton need to protect him from abuse wherever it comes from.
If you know him personally then I'm sure him and his reps will be well aware of the situation.

Everton can't control what the other side put out.

If they make a statement, then that's fine, but then they'd probably have to insist that he is not for sale, which would look stupid if Chelsea offer £60m wouldn't it.

Mathieubleucoyb

Player Valuation: £6m
Gordon wants to leave guys.
Sorry but he doesn’t give a about us or Everton. If he was smart he would of seen what happened to Barkley. Either way bye Gordon. We need a true blue coming form the academy and it’s not him

Cow kecks

Player Valuation: £5m
If you know him personally then I'm sure him and his reps will be well aware of the situation.

Everton can't control what the other side put out.

If they make a statement, then that's fine, but then they'd probably have to insist that he is not for sale, which would look stupid if Chelsea offer £60m wouldn't it.
So the club is using him for their own benefit and don't care 1 iota about abuse. Great way to treat a young player and set a good example to future prospects!

gazzaa2

Player Valuation: £10m
I’m bothered that every story on this says he wants to go to Chelsea, and there’s been no denial from Gordon. In this age, I’d expect at least an eye roll GIF on social media from the player.

Like Rooney and Jeffers couldn't move quick enough when a top 4 club came in.

BlueToff

Player Valuation: £90m
So the club is using him for their own benefit and don't care 1 iota about abuse. Great way to treat a young player and set a good example to future prospects!
The club should protect the player, I don't disagree.

But the club also need to consider if Gordon is worth turning down an offer of £50m+ for, don't they?

I'm sure it's in their capabilities to do both of those things, btw.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks