2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt Lampard will have a say.

Board and DOF will determine this
If Lamaprd has np say on a matter like this he may as well get through that exit door right now, because I for one would have no respect for him.

He's stated how important he is to him. If he's sold he needs to back that up.

Lampard is playing with fire if he lets Gordon go.

That's a short cut to the exit if we struggle in the first few months.

I expect this to be shut down very quickly.

Is he though? I think he's playing with fire expecting him to be a key part of what we do in an attacking sense. He's not there yet and he might never be. He'll never be worth more than £40m again.

Let him go

Pure profit

But 40 wouldn't tempt me because I dont trust us to reinvest wisely

If it gets closer to 50m then we might be forced to sell. Although I dont think they'll offer 50m

I see selling him as an act of surrender in some ways. A sign the club is giving up.
If the club are going to entertain this interest they should be aiming to get a ludicrous fee from Chelsea. They spent £60m on a promising left back when they already had a good one there. Their owner clearly hasn't got a Scooby what he's doing.

Play hardball. They paid 60 mil plus for that left from Brighton after one season. Would say 45 mil plus broja on loan with no loan fee and wages. Need to start having bigger balls in these negations.

Is he though? I think he's playing with fire expecting him to be a key part of what we do in an attacking sense. He's not there yet and he might never be. He'll never be worth more than £40m again.

Let him go
lollollol

Have you seen the utter 'kin tripe fetching £40M?

Play hardball. They paid 60 mil plus for that left from Brighton after one season. Would say 45 mil plus broja on loan with no loan fee and wages. Need to start having bigger balls in these negations.
Absolutely do not play hardball when you're already getting a very good deal

Status
Not open for further replies.