2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what side it comes from, Everton need to protect him from abuse wherever it comes from.
If you know him personally then I'm sure him and his reps will be well aware of the situation.

Everton can't control what the other side put out.

If they make a statement, then that's fine, but then they'd probably have to insist that he is not for sale, which would look stupid if Chelsea offer £60m wouldn't it.

Gordon wants to leave guys.
Sorry but he doesn’t give a about us or Everton. If he was smart he would of seen what happened to Barkley. Either way bye Gordon. We need a true blue coming form the academy and it’s not him

? he’s already got 5 goals and 3 assists in 15 games. Nothing like a gray don’t be so narrow minded just cause he plays for the Rs.
That's a bit presumptious isn't it?
He also plays in a far better team
I never said he wasn't better, but the comparison is there nonetheless.

If you know him personally then I'm sure him and his reps will be well aware of the situation.

Everton can't control what the other side put out.

If they make a statement, then that's fine, but then they'd probably have to insist that he is not for sale, which would look stupid if Chelsea offer £60m wouldn't it.
So the club is using him for their own benefit and don't care 1 iota about abuse. Great way to treat a young player and set a good example to future prospects!

My guess is he's interested in the move but ultimately won't kick up a fuse if the club refuse to sell
We’re better off selling all the talk has already gotten to his head. He thinks he’s bigger than the club I guarantee this will affect future games for us. Sell asap

I’m bothered that every story on this says he wants to go to Chelsea, and there’s been no denial from Gordon. In this age, I’d expect at least an eye roll GIF on social media from the player.

Like Rooney and Jeffers couldn't move quick enough when a top 4 club came in.

Mate football is in the media glare - I don't know any other job where you'd have to go public to stop your employer transferring you to a rival company against your wishes
But the club just sit back and let him get abused, lovely way to treat an employee.

So the club is using him for their own benefit and don't care 1 iota about abuse. Great way to treat a young player and set a good example to future prospects!
The club should protect the player, I don't disagree.

But the club also need to consider if Gordon is worth turning down an offer of £50m+ for, don't they?

I'm sure it's in their capabilities to do both of those things, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.