2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if we rejected a 40 mill bid do we expect him to perform like a 40 mill winger? I expect Atleast 20 attacking returns from the lad

Well MGW has 1 goal in 45 games.

Either way, it's on the people who own him to justify the valuations. Gordon should be judged as a promising young player, and treated with patience. Expecting 20 attacking returns would be a completely unrealistic set of expertations for any player in this team. If he can get to 10, that would be an excellent effort.

Right I can't continue this conversation after this. Just can't.

Have a good night mate.
Imagine thinking 50m for Stones or 80m for Lukaku or 30m for a 30 year old Gueye was us getting bullied. There isn't a single example since maybe Arteta and that has been a freaking decade.

Not taking a fair and good deal because of some made up complex, I really despair for us if that's truly what is happening.

Imagine thinking 50m for Stones or 80m for Lukaku or 30m for a 30 year old Gueye was us getting bullied. There isn't a single example since maybe Arteta and that has been a freaking decade.

Not taking a fair and good deal because of some made up complex, I really despair for us if that's truly what is happening.
10m for Arteta was a decent price.

We have not sold a single player cheaply.

Maybe Rooney.

Status
Not open for further replies.