2022/23 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon is genuinely the most universally supported Everton player I can remember at the game since Ferguson retired. He had a run lasting months last season where he got a standing ovation every single time he left the pitch, despite not actually having done anything of any real note in any of the games. The idea that he gets a rough time of it is some seriously next level narrative building.

Don’t even think it’s a saga. Take social media out of it, nobody would have a clue. 38k fans in goodison won’t care as long as he’s tracking back and scoring a goal every 4 months.
Doesn't sound like the Goodison I know.

And it's nothing to do with social media. The bids have been made public and the clubs have been talking.

Gordon is genuinely the most universally supported Everton player I can remember at the game since Ferguson retired. He had a run lasting months last season where he got a standing ovation every single time he left the pitch, despite not actually having done anything of any real note in any of the games. The idea that he gets a rough time of it is some seriously next level narrative building.
Check this thread on Saturday evening if we don't win then mate.

It's not that he does, it's that he will, future tense. Which is part of why I think we should sell if they bid again.

That's because Moyes/Kenwright used to just bow to whatever Utd + Fergie said as Moyes in particular was so in awe of
70D2AEE7-EB56-433A-A245-8FCF2B4E17B5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.