Anuoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would'nt fair much better here either. He'd probably end up on the right aswell. to many players ahead of him.

Probably just his agent letting sven know he's still their.

Play Baines on the right, Lescott up the left, Anuoha in the centre with Joey. Just a thought. Could work. The pace would be Devastating. Anuoha could out pace all of them.

Play Baines on the right, Lescott up the left, Anuoha in the centre with Joey. Just a thought. Could work. The pace would be Devastating. Anuoha could out pace all of them.

if i were to play him in our back line, it would be

Yobo...Onuoha...Lescott...Baines

im not shure how baines would do on the right, Yobo is surprisingly good on the ball, but i would still rather have a new RB

RB...Yobo...Lescott...Baines

agree with you though- pace would be devastating

It's Onuoha, not Anuoha, is a good prospect, just another one of the Man City youngsters that seem to be good prospects, he looks a solid defender, I'd like to see us competing for him, but I doubt that will happen, Moyes will argue that we have 3 RB's in Hibbert, Jagielka (can play there), and Neville (who does the least harm there, don't want him in a position of influence, haha).

The Man City youngster I'd like to see us after is Daniel Sturridge, that kid has unbelievable potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back