Any question thread: some honest some not, add yours here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
A little thread to help pass time, post your quiz questions here. Make sure of your answers, this lot are a bunch of smart arses, be they proper or trick questions.

I'll start the ball rolling with an old sports quiz question

Name the father and son who played test criceket for the same nation in the same test match.

Never happened :biggrin: http://www.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/STATS/FC/INDIVIDUAL/TRIVIA/FATHER_SON_SAME_FC_MATCH.html

Now, this is something that has happened. Can you name a team which missed ALL their penalties in a penalty shoot-out, yet still won the match?

I'm sorry Rodders, hold fire there young man, it has happened and my answer will prove it. To answer a question by simply saying it has not happened is not good enough....................an answer please!

What happened to white dog [Poor language removed]?

you should know that one, stick to the question please nark :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ged, i have really bad vibes about today, as you know I'm normally Mr Positive, something bad is going to happen and I don't know what, AJ out for the season or the likes. I'm worried.

I'll give the answer to the original question this time tomorrow, unless of course someone gets it right before then!

Sorry for the delay n providing an answer to the question "Name the father and son who played test criceket for the same nation in the same test match"

well I expect that some will be seeing their solicitors, answer, played for Pakistan, late 70's and throughout the 80's sorry its

scroll down

Mi an dad

Sorry for the delay n providing an answer to the question "Name the father and son who played test criceket for the same nation in the same test match"

well I expect that some will be seeing their solicitors, answer, played for Pakistan, late 70's and throughout the 80's sorry its

scroll down

Mi an dad

Brilliant!

Here's one which Del Boy could well have written for a pub quiz...

Which two metals are 'Please' and 'Thank you' in a Western European language?

Last edited by a moderator:

scroll down

Mi an dad

Brilliant!

Here's one that Del Boy could well have written for a pub quiz:

Which two metals are 'Please' and 'Thank you' in a western European language?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back