Anybody that can watch not watching tonight's Derby ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20211201_151905.jpg

Thank goodness face masks are back

Going to watch it for as long as i can bear to but that might not be very long if it gets out of hand.

I wasn't going to but a few lads on here have got me more up for it with a bit of positivity so I might as well now, until the first goal goes in after 2 mins lol

Will be watching as long as (if) it's only a one goal deficit, if we start conceding then it's only following livescore until we hopefully are back in the game.

Can't stand to watch if we're beaten, let alone the sound of the commentators. Although McCoist who is on tonight is better than Beglin as co.

Don't think I'll be tuning in personally. I'll be much happier just watching something on Netflix with the missus to be honest.

ive sewn my eyelids shut with 90 minutes worth of thread and put expanding foam in my ears. Sure i will open my eyes in time for their 94th minute penno

Yep, imagine sitting through this car crash

RS manager in our dug out being clapped and sung to by 1000s of Kopites at Goodison

Nar

I’m going the pub later and will spend the evening taking the piss out of my farmer mates.

They haven’t even heard of football so I should be safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.