Anyone got a way to watch last night's game ??? Links or whatever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
What it says on the tin ..

I went an' forgot to record the game .

Apparently , we were on Tele so Kids wanna check it out , an' I wanna send to Me Granddaughter a copy ...

Nice one ...

Have you tried the itv player mate?

Don't know if it is on there but worth a try.

If you it try to ignore Tyldsley and Townsend. Bad bad tits.

Found these links, but they take ages. Great quality too.

hotfile.com/dl/150355524/8e7ecb2/Sund_v_Eve_1st_half.mkv.html
hotfile.com/dl/150355539/74cc51c/Sund_v_Eve_2nd_half.mkv.html

*Was trying to link them together, but I haven't got as many posts to link them together.

foxsoccer.tv has full matches on-demand, but it's not free. I'm subscribed and like it because I get to watch 90+% of everton games in full, basically whenever I want (I think they're available for 3 or 7 days after the match). I don't have a TV or pay for cable, so it works in my situation. Got tired of searching for ****ty streams that never worked and just put money down.

The 1st game is on a torrent site, try some of them.

20 minute highlights on efc.com? Any good to you?

Found these links, but they take ages. Great quality too.

hotfile.com/dl/150355524/8e7ecb2/Sund_v_Eve_1st_half.mkv.html
hotfile.com/dl/150355539/74cc51c/Sund_v_Eve_2nd_half.mkv.html

*Was trying to link them together, but I haven't got as many posts to link them together.

Everton TV have got extended highlights on there if thats any help? Its on for about 20 mins

foxsoccer.tv has full matches on-demand, but it's not free. I'm subscribed and like it because I get to watch 90+% of everton games in full, basically whenever I want (I think they're available for 3 or 7 days after the match). I don't have a TV or pay for cable, so it works in my situation. Got tired of searching for ****ty streams that never worked and just put money down.

Cheers , Boys ..

On another note , Ive just woken up to a couple of Twits Messages offve Morgan Fairchild ... Haha

As You Do ...

#FactotumBtw

goose her ,you would make a lovely couple

Haha .. Know what , kid ???

THIS **** .. waking up to a Personal , nice , message offve Morgan Fairchild thing .. it blows me mind , tbh ...

It may even sound like Bollox but anyone who Follows Me woulda seen it cause I #RTd it ...

#BizarroWorld .. Oh , an'i stll would like , yeah ...

Its Morgan Fairchild FFS !!!

Haha .. Know what , kid ???

THIS **** .. waking up to a Personal , nice , message offve Morgan Fairchild thing .. it blows me mind , tbh ...

It may even sound like Bollox but anyone who Follows Me woulda seen it cause I #RTd it ...

#BizarroWorld .. Oh , an'i stll would like , yeah ...

Its Morgan Fairchild FFS !!!
she , still looks ok to me bally, i dont venture on twitter mate so god know what goes on , ask her to send a pair of her knickers over for you as a lucky charm for the semis, sniff them as the final whistle goes and we win carlsburg dont to semis but if they did?b)

she , still looks ok to me bally, i dont venture on twitter mate so god know what goes on , ask her to send a pair of her knickers over for you as a lucky charm for the semis, sniff them as the final whistle goes and we win carlsburg dont to semis but if they did?b)

Haha ..

Brother , i can ASK , kid ..

WTF , She TURNED UP in the first place .. That in itself is Cuckoo ..

May as well Push The Envelope , lad .. Haha

Its Mad tho . it is . Or maybe just MINE is Mad . But I find it Gobsmackin .. Quite often as it goes ...

Everything uses Twits now , Edge .

Footy Focus has got it written behind them on a board , Ffs ..

Its The Guvnor like

Status
Not open for further replies.