Anyone who puts Neville and Heitinga in the same side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood him away against the champions elect who have only dropped 13 points all seaon.

Not for me.

or blood him earlier in games where he should have bled? :s

heitinga was taken off at HT vs wigan and never improved with his other performances. But yet still got his chance vs WBA. made a major gaff which would have been laughable had it been any other team. Still given a chance vs villa and was at fault for all 3 goals. duffy should have been given a go even before these games mate. It shouldn't have been a case of being bled at OT, it should have been a case of having to step in for one game because that's what 3rd choice centre backs do.

no problem with neville playing, he's not good enough, we all know, but he's our 3rd choice RB (4th if you include jags), just unlucky for us that all our other options were unavailable

Shane Duffy ‏@ShaneDuffy34
Tough game today against a strong team. Can't wait for a game tomorrow against Fulham in the reserves or ill forget how to play soon lol

it's not even funny. no idea why he's writing lol lad deserves better than to look up at johnny ****ing heitinga

it's not even funny. no idea why he's writing lol lad deserves better than to look up at johnny ****ing heitinga

I have no idea why he was unceremoniously dropped after that run in the first team last year. Didn't put a foot wrong and Moyes pulled the rug from under his feet and he hasn't seen the light of day since.

I shouldn't be surprised, as that's basically what the fool does with young players time and time again. Vellios, Barkley...

or blood him earlier in games where he should have bled? :s

heitinga was taken off at HT vs wigan and never improved with his other performances. But yet still got his chance vs WBA. made a major gaff which would have been laughable had it been any other team. Still given a chance vs villa and was at fault for all 3 goals. duffy should have been given a go even before these games mate. It shouldn't have been a case of being bled at OT, it should have been a case of having to step in for one game because that's what 3rd choice centre backs do.

no problem with neville playing, he's not good enough, we all know, but he's our 3rd choice RB (4th if you include jags), just unlucky for us that all our other options were unavailable

Don't disagree, but today was not the day.

moyes needs to grow some balls and start integrating the likes of duffy, stones into the first team along with coleman

our ageing backline is the reason we have only had 4 clean sheets all season!!

He'd play anyway. You know he'd play anyway.

Even if Coleman & Hibbert were fit, Moyes would throw him central midfield.

It's not like I'm playing Mystic Meg by saying that either, it's been done over and over again.

I have no idea why he was unceremoniously dropped after that run in the first team last year. Didn't put a foot wrong and Moyes pulled the rug from under his feet and he hasn't seen the light of day since.

I shouldn't be surprised, as that's basically what the fool does with young players time and time again. Vellios, Barkley...

simple answer - age

Don't disagree, but today was not the day.

duffy would have done worse than this?

[video]http://www.101greatgoals.com/gvideos/ryan-giggs-man-united-1-0-v-everton/[/video]

simple answer - age

smalling_1477160a.jpg

PhilJones_1665271a.jpg

In the side we faced today alone.

Not a good enough excuse for me. The lad didn't make a mistake, he was in the side on merit when he was pulled out - not just out of the starting eleven either, he was pulled out completely. Bad management.

Somewhat belatedly people are realising that one of the great myths in football is that Moyes gives youth a chance. I finally gave up on Moyes when we were 3 goals up against Cheltenham with 20 minutes to go. He had Barkley, Velios and Duffy on the bench and none of them got even one minute of game time. Instead he brings on Naismith and Hitzelberger. If only from a man management perspective he had to bring a couple of them on, because surely he wasn't worried about losing the game........

Experience over youth doesnt always mean - better. A mixture of the two usually brings best results.

Neville at RB to day was crap. Slow, negative passing, and playing people on-side. For all those saying no to playing the young lad stones..... We should of done it. A loss is a loss an we lost with captain fantastic playing there.

Experience over youth doesnt always mean - better. A mixture of the two usually brings best results.

Neville at RB to day was crap. Slow, negative passing, and playing people on-side. For all those saying no to playing the young lad stones..... We should of done it. A loss is a loss an we lost with captain fantastic playing there.

on the other hand if we had played Stones and he had a shocker, his confidence would be shot. Playing an eighteen year old full back against United for his debut shouldn't really be happening. Especially when our club captain and most experienced player is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.