Anyone who puts Neville and Heitinga in the same side

Status
Not open for further replies.

anton66

Player Valuation: £50m
Needs a big kick up the backside. Two of the worst defenders at the moment in the prem. Moyes is to blame as everyone knows they are crap.

Last edited:
If hes not going to use the whole squad and bloood the youngsters then it will come round to bite him when he actually needs the squad players to come in due to injury or form.
Sorry, its chicken and egg. If you dont put your faith in the whole squad then well be relying on the same players all the time and you can't plat a season like that .

I agree

Time to give Duffy a chance. Heitinga has had a number of chances and blown it.

Blown it is an under statement the goal he scored in the FA cup has cost us dear as I blame him for the last 6 goals conceded since then what the hell has happened to him since last season??? as he clearly can not run or turn quickly ???? which is bad for a central defender, Van percy is not the quickest player, but twice today went passed him as if he was not there - a big blow in Distan not being fit today but if DM had given Duffy some game time in the past this season he would have done no worse than JH - by the way JH is that slow he made PN look as fast as Gareth Bale!
PN was far from the worst player for us today!

Shane Duffy ‏@ShaneDuffy34
Tough game today against a strong team. Can't wait for a game tomorrow against Fulham in the reserves or ill forget how to play soon lol

Needs a fuukin big kick up the @rse. Two of the worst defenders at the moment in the prem. Moyes is to blame as everyone knows they are shiite.

Distin, Coleman and Hibbert injured.
Stones has never played in the Premiership.
Have you had your brain cell long or is it a new addition to your head ?

To be fair, I'd have played Duffy rather than Heitinga.

Distin, Coleman and Hibbert injured.
Stones has never played in the Premiership.
Have you had your brain cell long or is it a new addition to your head ?

To be fair, I'd have played Duffy rather than Heitinga.

Me too, but since Heitinga was already on the bench it was always going to be him.

Me too, but since Heitinga was already on the bench it was always going to be him.
I know, I know. A vaguely in-form Hietinga would have defo been the right choice over a lad with only a few Premiership starts under his belt, but if you're good enough, you're old enough. If Distin's not available against Oldham I may well fume if Duffy's on the bench and Johnny starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.