anything new about jags, art or pienaar situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFinnFan

Finners
again news like "spurs after jags!
when do they stop

when will arteta for example tell that he wants to stay...

getting little bit worried here

Jagielka - Not going. Never was going.

Arteta - Not going. Never was going. Same story as every summer but different angle.

Pienaar - Last bit of news was positive wasnt it? Moyes will keep him till January at least I think.

None of them seem to be trying to force a move away from the club so its all good on all fronts.

Jagielka signed a five year deal last summer FFS, we might aswell tell Bily and Heitinga were to go aswell.

:P

Arteta can't come out and just say he's staying. It hurts his contract negotiation. Cahill's agent probably wet himself when Tim blabbed that he would always stay at Everton, and that a deal would get hammered out one way or another... I think if Arteta wanted to leave he wouldn't have come back after his wedding. We're golden. No worries.

Arteta can't come out and just say he's staying. It hurts his contract negotiation. Cahill's agent probably wet himself when Tim blabbed that he would always stay at Everton, and that a deal would get hammered out one way or another... I think if Arteta wanted to leave he wouldn't have come back after his wedding. We're golden. No worries.

How are you pal? Enjoying those wonderful ladies in your summer up there?

the pienaar situation worries me a lot and it has gone very quiet. i get the impression he wants out and the apparent suitors are G-14 ******s that will have him creaming his pants. no doubt his agent will be loving it too.

as we have a sell to buy policy we need to get as much as we can for him now if he won't sign a contract as a replacement won't come cheap.

arteta and jags????? who knows but i hope they stay; jags seems to be the type that won't 'do a lescott' for a move and arteta was going on about how much he wanted to stay just before the world cup. lets hope this is right.

I am not worried about Jags, I can bet big money that he will stay. However I am still worried about Arteta, Untill he signs that damned contract, I won't be able to sleep beacefully at night.

Pianaar? I am indifferrent to his situation, I bellieve (unlike many people,or perhaps most people) that its win-win situation with him.

I reeally want Arteta to sign that contract...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back