April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

monty

Sack Sky and donate to GOT...donations are needed
Any plans for japes, ruses or pranks organised. Any stories from years gone by of tricks pulled or even failed, lets hear them. I had one for Evolution that won't go ahead because I was banned, no matter there is always next year. Incidentally as we are global any internet pranks will require precise timing under pre-12am rules due to the time differentials.:biggrin:

My girlfriend text her sister telling her she was pregnant...

Funniest april fools i've ever seen the end result of! :lol:

this year for April fools - i phoned up Latches mam and this is how the conversation went -

GOOD MORNING - MAY I SPEAK TO MRS ****** *****

HELLO MY NAME IS FIVETTE YIELDING AND I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD SPARE A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME?

I WORK FOR A MEDIA PRODUCTION COMPANY ON TIVING LV, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'VE HEARD OF THE PROGRAMME ITS CALLED HOST MAUNTED.

THE REASON WHY I AM CALLING IS THAT WE ARE RESEARCHING INTO THE PARANORMAL IN THE LLEN AREA, AND SO FAR, OUR INVESTIGATIONS HAVE SHOWN THAT PWLLHELI IS QUITE A HOT SPOT.

WE AIM TO DO A LIVE SHOW OVER THREE NIGHTS - WE ARE HOPING THAT OUR VENUES WILL BE 'THE BLACKLION PUBLIC HOUSE' - WHICH IS KNOWN FOR ITS SUSPECTED POLTERGEIST ACTIVITY, 'RODNEY ADAMS ANTIQUE WOOD SHOP' WHICH USED TO HOUSE CONVICTS BEFORE THEY WENT TO JAIL AND LASTLY THE 'PALLADIUM BUILDING' WHICH WE UNDERSTAND HAS HIGH PARANORMAL ACTIVITY.

AS YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE MORE INFORMATION WE GATHER REGARDING THE BUILDINGS THE BETTER THE SHOWS WILL BE.

SO, MRS ***** WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO WHETHER THE STORIES ARE TRUE? (SHE STARTS TALKING)telling me about the local haunted hotspots.

ON A MORE PERSONAL NOTE - OUR RESEARCH SHOWS THAT 64% OF PEOPLE SURVEYED, SAY THAT THEY HAVE EXPERIENCED PARANORMAL ACTIVITY IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER,

WOULD YOU MIND IF I ENQUIRED - HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED ANYTHING PARANORMAL? (SHE STARTS TALKING)she then goes on to tell me that she has heard voices, (me and rob have to stop ourselves laughing) she then spends the next 10 mins telling us about different encounters she's had

well, MRS ***** - THANKYOU WITH YOUR HELP WITH OUR RESEARCH, IF YOU WOULD LIKE WE WILL SEND YOU 2 FREE TICKETS TO OUR NEXT LIVE SHOW OR IF YOU WOULD PREFER - TO THE LIVE SHOW IN YOUR AREA.

THANKYOU AGAIN FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION TOWARDS OUR RESEARCH.

IF YOU CAN THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL HELP US IN ANY WAY - THEN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME . . . . . .DO YOU HAVE A PEN?

GOOD . . .

LIKE I SAID MY NAME IS FIVETTE YIELDING AND MY CONTACT NUMBER IS ***** ******

AND PLEASE WOULD YOU QUOTE REF . . . . A FOR ALFA
P FOR POLO
R FOR ROMEO
I FOR INDIGO
L FOR LIMA
F FOR FOX-TROT
O FOR OSCAR
O FOR OSCAR
L FOR LIMA
X FOR A KISS

THE TAPED CONVERSATION WAS SO FUNNY - IT ENDED UP WITH HER COTTONING ON WHEN I GOT TO ABOUT THE 2ND O FOR OSCAR, WHICH THEN SHE REALLY LET RIP - IF YOU LISTEN TO THE RECORDING CAREFULLY YOU CAN HEAR HER THREATEN TO KILL ME ABOUT FIVE TIMES (I THINK IT IS) NOT TO MENTION THE AMOUNT OF TIMES THAT SHE CALLED ME A BITCH -

AHH - MOTHER IN LAWS WHO NEEDS THEM :lol: :P :lol:

Hello halo, what is going on here then. I much prefer the Welsh Lamb personae, something you can really get your teeth into Paula:P

I prefer the more subtle approach to April Fools, like phoning the wife at home and telling her I've lost my mobile phone, after having her dial my mobile number in about ten different parts of the house, including going down the garden to try the shed and up in the attic. Every time she tried the number I'm holding the phone in my hands listening gleefully to each call. I would then phone back and ask if she'd found it, on she'd go, I even had her ask my daughter to try on her phone at which point I of course told her to tell mum, who was by this time totally pissed off, that it was April Fools, no sense of humour some people especially as I knew she was rushing to get out, no matter:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back