Araz Abdullayev update info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

He played a part for the reserves in Russia this pre-season, but nothings been said as to wether he's signed up permenantly or not?.

I seem to remember that, whilst the tournament in Russia was going on, Everton's website said that Abdullayev was playing to 'get to know his new team-mates'.

Which would suggest we want to sign him.

As I understand it, we're just waiting for him to be eligible for a work permit to complete the agreed deal. In the meantime he's playing with his old/current club back home but we bring him over for reserve games and friendlies and the like whenever the chance arises to keep him feeling part of the fold.

Yes i can back this up and say he has gone back home to Azerbaijan
As I understand it, we're just waiting for him to be eligible for a work permit to complete the agreed deal. In the meantime he's playing with his old/current club back home but we bring him over for reserve games and friendlies and the like whenever the chance arises to keep him feeling part of the fold.

This really us the depths of our depressing needs for players. An azaberjani u21 player.

Christ.

This really us the depths of our depressing needs for players. An azaberjani u21 player.

Christ.
He's a full international now, has been on their bench for the recent Euro qualifiers.

The kid is being fast-tracked through the national setup by Berti Vogts (admittedly that probably says more about the depth of Azerbaijani talent).

[video=youtube;B-hq_qCfBCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-hq_qCfBCE[/video]

3rd goal on this is him. Decent strike!

Cracking goal that. And the commentator said, after he scored, "he's the man who's shown all the class this evening". I don't know when this match was but that sounds encouraging. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back