Are you worried?

Are you concerned heading into the new season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely.

I wasn't expecting a massive overhaul this summer... but at the very least there needed to be a lot more activity than this by now. Shooting ourselves in the foot before August yet again, which will just leave us playing catch-up for months now.

We need young, hungry players who want to be here. Not a pension payroll and hopeless players with ‘potential’ that’s never never reached a la Keane - file him under Mirallas, Bolasie and Rodwell

it will take time to rebuild the squad. Let's hope we sign the players Silva wants. I'm worried going into the season with Baines, Jags and Keane as our defence. Even Morgan scares me as our holding midfield. Promising today was Richarllison. He looks the real deal. Pace, power and direct.

Hoping that when the season starts we will have got our act together but the performances are dire.

I’ll start to get worried if we’re like this bad at Christmas

I'm not worried.

I'm pissed off. This isn't new stuff, or come out the blue since Silva came in. This stuff has been happening for seasons now. The lack of bottle to make 'tough' decisions is a joke.

Jags is 36 in 2 weeks time. We did the same with Distin, okay thanks for the work but just bin him off already. Same with Baines, superb footballer in his day. His day was a long time a go. Stop being so fanciful and lovely dovey and just wield the axe!

Schneiderlin.... Good god. People on here saying it's preseason and players should get a clean slate etc. This absolute waste of air shown his colours when he got himself sent off against Lyon. Why he's been given so many chances is beyond me. Terrible footballer, terrible attitude. In the bin.

Total faith in Marco and Marcel. The players are garbage and they need plenty of time to clear out seasons worth of bad decisions by previous regimes. Tactically, and in terms of management, I believe in the pair of them fully. Not really worried, just not expecting much.

Silva's defensive record was bad, and I thought it might be bad in charge of our useless CBs but I never thought it'd be THIS bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.