Are you worried?

Are you concerned heading into the new season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just had a thought, I was going to change my twitter header, for no real reason other than I was bored and I was pondering what to change it to.

Anyway, long story short, I cant think of a single player I want to put on it, sure its clearly a small thing, but as far as back as I can recall, we have had loads of players I would have considered, but honestly im struggling to pick a single player.

I mean sure I like Jags, who is my current pic, I like Baines, but both are nearing the end and honestly if both see serious game time this season I feel for us, I like Besic, but its likely he will be sold and then theres players I consider good players, but I just dont connect with them yet, yano? Iceland, Rico, Walcott, Coleman, Digne.

Its not a moan post, I just wonder if its just me? I mean as I say, I look back and I could always find somebody to "cling to", but this current bunch, nada.

Anyway, COYB.
Richarlison?

So who would you pick?

I know he had his knockers, but wheres our Duncan? Wheres our Cahill, Arteta, hell even Barkley, Rooney.
Coleman. Basically the only player left of the "gets Everton" group from the Moyes days who has anything to contribute. I mean, he got right in the face of that tit that two footed Baines, not a seconds hesitation. He came back from a MASSIVE injury and played the entire match. Guy is heart personified.

I miss Cahill tho, that was my favorite. Guy would run through walls for the club. I really want someone like that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.