Confirmed Signing Armando Broja

Broja will have moved to Liverpool by now and will rehab at FF , getting to know the players, staff and the club in general.
There isn't much point in staying in London until fit as he would then have to start the process of integration into the club which will mean it would even be longer before he plays.

The deal is favourable to us because Chelsea desperately needed to get players out of the club.
We see they have a squad of over forty players and had no plans to use Broja in the future.
Chelsea have become a very strange club, the way they dealt with Sterling was even more weird.

Broja would appear to be the choice to replace DCL when/if he leaves.

I think that if so then the future for Beto does not look great.

We aren't paying his wages till he plays for us, as he's out injured, so perhaps because he's injured he's just staying at Chelsea to continue whatever rehab he's doing? I doubt he'll have even been to Liverpool yet.
The Club did say this but agreed I wouldn't be surprised if he's still in London
1725525911286.webp

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if he’s out injured for the rest of the season and absolutely nothing gets mentioned of him ever and we just shuffle him quietly back to Chelsea in May.

No c'mon Mike it's Everton, he will come on as an 80th minute sub in October and the injury will recur in the 85th minute. Assuring we pay all his wages until the loan is finished and he's back at Chelsea.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back