Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTblue

Player Valuation: £30m
Anyone watched the 1st episode on Sky1 last Monday, I thought it was quite excellent for a TV show. It's like a mix between Smallville and the Nolan Batman films. It's based on the DC comics superhero The Green arrow, although his origin is explained in a darker manner and the show has got a more realistic vibe. Anyway it's on tonight at 8pm and I would recommend it, looks very promising.

Don't give too much away as i have got it set on the link thing on sky to get a few of them before i watch them. Hope it's good!

The 2nd series of American horror story starts 2moz on fx..Totally different location and storyline but with some of the same cast..Thought the 1st series was good tv that went largely unoticed......sorry about tacking this on to your arrow thread.

Ok so i have now watched the first few Arrows and got to say like it a lot, but then i'm a bit of a sucker for these type of things. Need to catch up on Last Resort, Walking Dead, Continuum and Elementary now!

Excellent show just finished #5 Arrow has surprised many here in the States. Best offering this year by the Network WB.

American Horror story season 1 on FX was great especially with my wifes cousin Connie Britton was in the co lead she won't be in the new series due to working on her new project Nashville.

Last Resort is one of my favorites. Elementary is ok Person of Interest with Jim Cavizoual is better. Thursday night Tv is pretty decent.

The 2nd series of American horror story starts 2moz on fx..Totally different location and storyline but with some of the same cast..Thought the 1st series was good tv that went largely unoticed......sorry about tacking this on to your arrow thread.

Unfortunately not as clever as the first so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back