Arsenal's 'easy' fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer that, like it or not Goodison is a much harder place to go with a ground full of half tanked up blues

I prefer that, like it or not Goodison is a much harder place to go with a ground full of half tanked up blues

Yeah I agree with you mate , it's just I have bad memories of the last time we played United in a high pressure Sunday late kick off

OK, so I won a football bet for a change. The £17.50 winnings (£50 free Betfair bet @ 2/7) will go on Arsenal again at Hull, and I'll keep putting it on them to win as long as we are still ahead of them.

Incidentally, the £50 I bet with in order to get the free bet, went on Rory McIlroy in The Open - £25 e/w @ 12/1

Something to look forward to after England win the World Cup I suppose (cue BlueJock)

Just win all our games.
Yep,thats all we can do,half the people from else were going on about we still have man city/man utd to play, seem to forget we do pretty well v man city, and have been doing well against man utd,nothing to say we wont beat them or arsenal wont drop points,nothing is ever as easy as it seems on paper,and i think we play better as we know against the better teams,we found it hard v sunderland/swansea/fulham/cardiff,but destroyed arsenal for instant

Yep,thats all we can do,half the people from else were going on about we still have man citt/man utd to play seem to forget we do pretty well v man city and have been doing well against man utd,nothing to say we wont beat them or arsenal wont drop points,nothing is ever as easy as it seems on paper,and i think we play better as we know against the better teams,we found it hard v sunderland/swansea/fulham/cardiff,but destroyer arsenal for instant

the fact that we have only lost once at home in about 16 months gives me confidence in those games.

southampton away for me could be the crunch tie.

the fact that we have only lost once at home in about 16 months gives me confidence against in those games.

southampton away for me could be the crunch tie.
Only lost 3 in 2 years nearly 2 months at home to sunderland-[keeper sent off],chelsea [we hit the woodwork 3 times/lampard wins it], and arsenal [drenthe onside goal disallowed] who started the 3 game losing thing in march 2012

Only lost 3 in 2 years nearly 2 months at home to sunderland-[keeper sent off],chelsea [we hit the woodwork 3 times/lampard wins it], and arsenal/[drenthe onside goal disallowed] who started the 3 game losing thing in march 2012

Last time we were well beaten at home was that ridiculous Bolton game or that stoke game in December 2011

Quite simply we have too win all of our game's, I'm just not seeing an arsenal slip up

On a different note I find it ridiculous that we play after arsenal again on Sunday,Merseyside police will have a field day with all the pissed up fans on Sunday

Spot on about Arsenal result coming in before kick off. I am really disgusted in how poor West Ham where. Now Hull need a win for safety in the league. They should be up for the game this weekend. Usually history shows when FA Cup finalists meet pre final they draw. We drew at the bridge in 09 too a few weeks before.

Hull and Norwich are the only glimmers for points dropped I expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back