Arsenal's 'easy' fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home vs Newcastle: Looking at Newcastle's form you'd expect this to be an easy fixture, however Newcastles most important player is Remy, without him they're useless. They've managed 1 point in the 8 games he's hasn't played this season. Remy will be back for this fixture and Newcastle will be keen to regain some pride before the end of the season.

My calculations has Pardew back to the 'technical area' from his 2-stage ban for this match, for whatever difference that might make to get his players putting in a performance.

My calculations has Pardew back to the 'technical area' from his 2-stage ban for this match, for whatever difference that might make to get his players putting in a performance.
IMG-20140412-WA0034.webp

Not putting much hope in that one tbh. Win five and we're also there.

Since we do not fare so good against the lower teams (as we witnessed yesterday), I think it's great that we still have to play Utd and City. Those are at least Six points in the bag.
4th place is ours!

I do not think it will be as easy as the media said. They barely beat Wigan on penalties.

Similar to the way when we played Sunderland. We thought it was going to be easy to win based on our current form but it turned out it was a dogfight.

I still believe we will get 4th. Have faith lads.

The Palace game is by no means a walkover for us either. Teams fighting for their premiership life present just as many problems as those fighting to win the league or qualify for European football next year, plus don't forget OFM owes us one for beating him earlier in the season.

Huge win yesterday. Impossible to predict how difficult some fixtures will be. Both us and Arsenal are different teams at home. Fulham and Sunderland are rubbish yet made life horrible for us. If West Ham could nick a draw at the emirates it well and truly could be on.

Huge win yesterday. Impossible to predict how difficult some fixtures will be. Both us and Arsenal are different teams at home. Fulham and Sunderland are rubbish yet made life horrible for us. If West Ham could nick a draw at the emirates it well and truly could be on.
It's already well and truly on!

That match against West Ham and possibly even the final game, strange as it may seem as it's only Norwich, are the two games I think they'll struggle to win. And don't forget Arsenal will have to win every game now to get 4th.

There are NO easy games in this league, not for us or for arsenal. Yesterday showed that, we brush arsenal aside with ease and then come up against one of the seasons worst performers and we were lucky to come away with all three points. On another day that game is a draw, or they scrape a win. The one thing our set of fixtures will not allow for though is complacency.

I think the so called easier games always end up the harder games to win as we have proved lately with cardiff,swansea,sunderland to name a few,the last league game for arsenal might be harder than more expect if norwich needed something and with arsenal players taking it easy to make sure they are ok for the fa cup final

Hull/Arsenal is a potential FAC final warm up. You can bet that Steve Bruce try everything to get a psychological advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back