Arsenal's 'easy' fixtures

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we beat palace we'll have a safety net of being able to draw one of the manchester games and still be in 4th.

Palace is crucial.

I just love that we have put the pressure all on them now - each match for them is a "MUST WIN". If they slip up against West Ham on Tuesday then we'll go strong favourites for 4th without even having kicked a ball.

I just love that we have put the pressure all on them now - each match for them is a "MUST WIN". If they slip up against West Ham on Tuesday then we'll go strong favourites for 4th without even having kicked a ball.
yep.then the pressure could be on us to win the games to widen the gap if arsenal fail to beat west ham,there game away to hull is now at 2pm [changed with chelsea/sunderland sat 5.30 ko] next sunday right before our game v man utd

If we beat palace we'll have a safety net of being able to draw one of the manchester games and still be in 4th.

Palace is crucial.

I think we should go all out 4-4-2 for the first time this season to try and make sure we get the right result. Result matters more than the performance and I wouldn't mind a few long balls and winning second balls to try and get ourselves firmly in their last third of the pitch for most of the game. They will be here to waste time waste minutes, nick a goal or nick a draw. We should aim to overpower them rather than outplay them.

I would rather have our fixtures than Arsenals, both with 3 games at home and two away games, Southampton might not be easy but i think they are passed there best this season. Norwich on the last day at home having to get something stay up...etc Arsenal have to play 2 teams who will be going all out to stay up between now and the end.

If they draw west ham which I think they will and we beat palace we will be 4 points clear and if they draw or loose against hull and we beat united we will be 6/7 points clear with 3 games to play

If they draw west ham which I think they will and we beat palace we will be 4 points clear and if they draw or loose against hull and we beat united we will be 6/7 points clear with 3 games to play
If only football was that easy,but as said in here,its the beauty of football,they could beat west ham and we could lose god help us,you never know what to expect-if games were on paper and you listen toi half the fans of teams,some teams would win 38 games in a row

Heres to Big Sam doing us a favour and giving them a right kick in the nuts.

A big, physical challenge after having played 120 minutes in the semi final.

Even if Arse win on Tue and I fancy a draw, the most I can honestly see them taking is 12 out of 15 points and that's with an optimistically strong finish. So for me another 10 points will do it. 3 wins and a draw, more than feasible.

There are NO easy games in this league, not for us or for arsenal. Yesterday showed that, we brush arsenal aside with ease and then come up against one of the seasons worst performers and we were lucky to come away with all three points. On another day that game is a draw, or they scrape a win. The one thing our set of fixtures will not allow for though is complacency.

And the complacency bit is in our favour! We are best when we raise our game for the big matches and that's what we need now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back