Arteta, Cahill & Rodwell Drawing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSD

Player Valuation: £6m
So, I don't know if anyone's interested any more but here goes..

New drawing of Mikel, Timmy & Jack. I'm going to cut them out then frame them in a three piece frame thingy.

The backgrounds - don't ask. I wanted to do something different and it kind of failed so just ignore the backgrounds! I'm still learning... :oops:

[video=youtube;GRM2ADFnhxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRM2ADFnhxc[/video]

So, I don't know if anyone's interested any more but here goes..

New drawing of Mikel, Timmy & Jack. I'm going to cut them out then frame them in a three piece frame thingy.

The backgrounds - don't ask. I wanted to do something different and it kind of failed so just ignore the backgrounds! I'm still learning... :oops:

[video=youtube;GRM2ADFnhxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRM2ADFnhxc[/video]

Skills , in da' Howwwsse !!!

I'm waiting on Bally , btw .

Boss , again , kid .

The Arteta was especially excellent.

But what do I know. I make drawing stick figures look difficult. :p

Your drawing skills are just fookin' excellent. Keep posting them, I don't see how anyone could get bored with watching you create those. Go girl!;)

wow......you should get yourself a stand in Clayton Square....your well better than that guy who sells pictures in there

Does anyone at the club know about Helen's Everton drawing-videos?

She's probably the only one who brought a bit of sanity to this insane forum in the summer. I know I cracked right before Arteta resigned.

The Arteta was especially excellent.

But what do I know. I make drawing stick figures look difficult. :p
Haha, thank you :p

Your drawing skills are just fookin' excellent. Keep posting them, I don't see how anyone could get bored with watching you create those. Go girl!;)
Eee, thanks :D Well I get bored watching the videos so...maybe! Haha

Ace! You got Mikel pretty much nailed now.
Cheers man :)

wow......you should get yourself a stand in Clayton Square....your well better than that guy who sells pictures in there
Ah, thank you :blush:

Does anyone at the club know about Helen's Everton drawing-videos?

She's probably the only one who brought a bit of sanity to this insane forum in the summer. I know I cracked right before Arteta resigned.
:blush: :oops:

i hope you keep posting your stuff- you`re very modest and very talented = cool b)

Status
Not open for further replies.