Arteta is honoured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats good news. Anything that will make Arteta's bond with us even closer is only a good thing. One of the best Everton players in such a long time and its good to see him getting the recognition he deserves.

Do you think those idiots who run the spanish team will here about this?

Thats good news. Anything that will make Arteta's bond with us even closer is only a good thing. One of the best Everton players in such a long time and its good to see him getting the recognition he deserves.

Do you think those idiots who run the spanish team will here about this?

In a word.

No.

And idiots is such a polite term where the Spanish coaching staff is concerned.

In a word.

No.

And idiots is such a polite term where the Spanish coaching staff is concerned.

Lets be totally selfish, once in the Spanish side and the rest of Spain suddenly realise exactly how good he can be he'll be off to Barca or Madrid, and no one could blame him, so long may those idiots rule they are doing us a favour

You know Monty, you may be right on about that.

As much as I'd like to see Arteta's contributions to Everton be rewarded with a call up to the Spanish National Team, it could open up a whole different can of worms.

The only thing that comforts me about that though is that it would take 15 to 20M to prise Arteta from our grasp and even then, I don't see us selling.

He's gonna be a Blue for a long, long time.

Well done Mikel, when you think of how many of the [Poor language removed] acorss the way are in the Spain side it is trully a disgrace!

There has to be more to it me thinks i always wondered was Mikel basuqe (nt really sure) and had that come into play! (Didnt he play for Sociedad)!

Surely Spain couldnt be Racist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back