arteta not happy with goodison grub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this one in a red-top I didn't want to link to and tried to find the original in El Mundo without any success, which means it is either very new or very old!

(I seem to remember him saying something like this before.)

Be that as it may, I am quite surprised at DM if it is true, although maybe his newer "be-nicer-to-the-players" persona has something to do with it.

Professional athletes should be professional about how they train and eat, as they are in other sports and countries.

I can imagine Hibbert having a pie after training with maybe just a few chips on the side :unsure:

But not the rest of them, I heard Leon was at AbraKebabra last Sunday night though ordering extra chili sauce and no salad on a medium Doner :o

mark my words, tim cahill will love pies and he probably likes best a steak pie with mash on top of it, mushy peas (blurters) and gravy. i will guarantee (almost) that when back in oz he'll go to his fav. pie shop with the boys, and if he's in sydney that establishment will almost certainly be 'Harry's Cafe de Wheels' the evidence will be on the wall 'cos they take pics of any celebs that go there. a pie floater is almost australias national dish.

mark my words, tim cahill will love pies and he probably likes best a steak pie with mash on top of it, mushy peas (blurters) and gravy. i will guarantee (almost) that when back in oz he'll go to his fav. pie shop with the boys, and if he's in sydney that establishment will almost certainly be 'Harry's Cafe de Wheels' the evidence will be on the wall 'cos they take pics of any celebs that go there. a pie floater is almost australias national dish.

What the hell is a pie floater? (i'm australian by the way)

thought they sold mido to boro

What a sack of crap he was last night. He elbowed Speed completely and then had the audacity to ask him why he was on the floor clutching his face. Then moaned at him when he got up without asking for a card to be given.

His game was awful too, lardy, slow, moaning constantly, he only made 3-4 decent runs. He didn't look half bad 2 seasons ago, but last night.... shocking.

Anyone see Beattie's cracking tackle in the dying minutes of the game? Even Lescott would have been proud of that tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back