Arteta to Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually belive there is some truth in this one, we badly need not to pay his wages, hes approachng 30, becoming increaseingly injury prone, we would get a decent fee, it ticks a lot of the boxes to be honest. That said i will cry like a baby if he goes.

Yet it may enable us to keep Rodwell, Fellaini and we have Barkley coming through. Ever Banega swap anyone.

The only team I wouldn't be 100% against him joining. Booo

We'll see, personally I think he's missed his crack at a big team in Spain now, but I'm sure I'm wrong, I always am

I actually belive there is some truth in this one, we badly need not to pay his wages, hes approachng 30, becoming increaseingly injury prone, we would get a decent fee, it ticks a lot of the boxes to be honest. That said i will cry like a baby if he goes.

Yet it may enable us to keep Rodwell, Fellaini and we have Barkley coming through. Ever Banega swap anyone.

I think they would struggle to pay his wages given their finances but i would like banega though

As great as he is and has been, even if he joined them I couldn't see him getting in the Spanish Squad

So we had a whole summer of biting our nails over Arteta's future... then he stays, is crap for a year, but comes good just in time for us to go through it again?

Who'd be an Evertonian?

The worst thing about these rumours is you actually get the odd few everton fans who for some reason believe every single rumour of every player leaving which is unreal-they see this player is linked with whatever team and they 100% take it that he''s off to that team,the only one i would sell is Rodwell,if we sold every player thats getting linked away with a move we will be using our reserve team as the 1st team

The worst thing about these rumours is you actually get the odd few everton fans who for some reason believe every single rumour of every player leaving which is unreal-they see this player is linked with whatever team and they 100% take it that he''s off to that team,the only one i would sell is Rodwell,if we sold every player thats getting linked away with a move we will be using our reserve team as the 1st team

This really. Any one that wants him will have to pay big money .

It all depends how much they would pay - he has 4 years left on a big money deal. He must be worth £15 million but I hope he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.