2017/18 Ashley Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which sadly shows our lack of depth.

At the mo he's possibly as bad as any centre half that's been at the club since Carl Tiler

IMG_7281.webp

Thought he was a good stopgap when he signed that we would get 2 or 3 seasons out off . Finished now for me. Needs replacing permanently as he is hopeless !

I was speaking with Hibbo and Ossie in Ormskirk on Saturday evening and they were both really unhappy with Williams being picked over Jags, which you can't disagree with.

We all see it as fans too mate (well most of us)

However because Koeman signed Williams he has an arrogance not to change. He doesn't want to highlight his transfer failures. Hence why he continues to play Martina over Kenny.

We all see it as fans too mate (well most of us)

However because Koeman signed Williams he has an arrogance not to change. He doesn't want to highlight his transfer failures. Hence why he continues to play Martina over Kenny.
I could not understand when we signed SIG we did not send him back to his beloved swansea?????.....

He's had a poor start to the season.

Played as the central defender in a back three he's usually very good though - needs pace around him.

Jags should've started Saturday but another failure in not adding a starting CB could cost us.

The board and (perhaps) Walsh have a lot to answer for in regards to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back