Ask the club ONE question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furey1878

Player Valuation: £70m
Hi all,

I've been meaning to post something for weeks now. I've written, deleted, re-written threads following the Watford and Wolves results and have not wanted to go into paragraphs of venting so I'll keep this as short as I can.

I am absolutely fed up with how poorly this club is ran. I want the owner and the board to be held accountable for the shocking mismanagement of funds and shocking recruitment (both players and managers) over the last 5 years.

I don't want this to be about Benitez, I merely think he is a symptom of a disease rather than the cause of it. Fair enough to anyone that wants him gone immediately but I feel the more time we spend talking about the manager, the more we aren't focusing on the real charlatans who have let down our club for years.

Basically, I would like to get a banner in Goodison every home game for the rest of the season that asks a very simple question to the owner and board, not about the manager or the players, just simply trying to get some accountability at the top level of this club.

My question to anyone that reads this thread is if you could ask Moshiri / The Board one single question, what would it be?

I'm serious about this, sorry to basically use GOT as a focus group for my lame banner but I would appreciate any input please, guys.

Ta

Furey xoxoxoxox

Hi all,

I've been meaning to post something for weeks now. I've written, deleted, re-written threads following the Watford and Wolves results and have not wanted to go into paragraphs of venting so I'll keep this as short as I can.

I am absolutely fed up with how poorly this club is ran. I want the owner and the board to be held accountable for the shocking mismanagement of funds and shocking recruitment (both players and managers) over the last 5 years.

I don't want this to be about Benitez, I merely think he is a symptom of a disease rather than the cause of it. Fair enough to anyone that wants him gone immediately but I feel the more time we spend talking about the manager, the more we aren't focusing on the real charlatans who have let down our club for years.

Basically, I would like to get a banner in Goodison every home game for the rest of the season that asks a very simple question to the owner and board, not about the manager or the players, just simply trying to get some accountability at the top level of this club.

My question to anyone that reads this thread is if you could ask Moshiri / The Board one single question, what would it be?

I'm serious about this, sorry to basically use GOT as a focus group for my lame banner but I would appreciate any input please, guys.

Ta

Furey xoxoxoxox
1st

I would actually ask something like....

How are you going to ensure that recruitment at all levels of the club is improved and the squad is overhauled?

What's done is done, no point asking why everything went wrong. Ask how they are going to fix it.

Hi all,

Ta

Furey xoxoxoxox

I honestly couldn't ask them just one question mate. I'd need them to answer about 40 questions to get to the bottom of what's been going on at Everton for years which is unacceptable levels of under achievement

so I'll keep this as short as I can....
tl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.