Ask the club ONE question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually ask something like....

How are you going to ensure that recruitment at all levels of the club is improved and the squad is overhauled?

What's done is done, no point asking why everything went wrong. Ask how they are going to fix it.
You'd need a bloody big banner to fit that on

£500mil ???

Since Moshiri came in:

Siggurdsson 45
Keane 30
Pickford 30
Williams 10
Vlasic 10
Lookman 10
Bolasie 28
Schneiderlin 20
Gueye 7
Klassen 25
Walcott 20
Tosun 25
Richarlison 35
Mina 25
Digne 12
Gomes 20
Gbmain 23
Delph 8
Iwobi 30
Kean 28
Allan 20
Doucoure 20
Godfrey 20
Gray 2

That's roughly 500 mil and I've probably missed a few players out / loan fees / the signing on fees for the likes of James and Bernard and chiefly the compo paid for Koeman and Silva and paying off the contracts for Martinez, Koeman, SIlva, Allardyce. Nevermind the wages some of our players are on (that they'd never receive anywhere else!).

Not even bothered about net spend either as I can assure you it's shocking and probably propped up entirely by the sales of Stones, Lukaku and Gueye.

Since Moshiri came in:

Siggurdsson 45
Keane 30
Pickford 30
Williams 10
Vlasic 10
Lookman 10
Bolasie 28
Schneiderlin 20
Gueye 7
Klassen 25
Walcott 20
Tosun 25
Richarlison 35
Mina 25
Digne 12
Gomes 20
Gbmain 23
Delph 8
Iwobi 30
Kean 28
Allan 20
Doucoure 20
Godfrey 20
Gray 2

That's roughly 500 mil and I've probably missed a few players out / loan fees / the signing on fees for the likes of James and Bernard and chiefly the compo paid for Koeman and Silva and paying off the contracts for Martinez, Koeman, SIlva, Allardyce. Nevermind the wages some of our players are on (that they'd never receive anywhere else!).

Not even bothered about net spend either as I can assure you it's shocking and probably propped up entirely by the sales of Stones, Lukaku and Gueye.

Weve spent under/around £50mil 'net' in terms of transfer fees (only) a season.

The issue is that the £50mil has been used to weaken most areas of the team rather than to improve them.

Its a cycle, Moshiri hires one manager who brings in players he wants...then sacks him and hires someone completely different who plays another way and needs different players...all while Brands also makes signings.

Imagine if those 6 years he has been at the club if we had kept the existing squad and simply added £50mil worth of u23 aged players each season.

Id imagine we would be in a far superior position.

For Moshiri/Usmanov Everton is a toy.

Irony is If we stuck with any one manager we have had and given them 500m to spend, we would be in better shape now.

Why would you pump hundreds of millions into a club like Everton, knowing you’ll never be appreciated. Why not just throw a couple of quid in and blag our heads for 20 years, then you will become a hero like your predecessor.
Results business mate. How unpopular was kenwright? Certainly improved under his stewardship.

Status
Not open for further replies.