Ask the club ONE question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say our motto should represent Everton. We're a very long way from this and have been for some years. You run the club, what type of club are we and what club do we aspire to be like? The clubs at the very top are who I think we should be emulating, like Chelsea and Man City even the RS. Or it could be the Leicester model. The top is where Everton should be and winning trophies too. Do you have this vision [Everton board]?
If not pack up sell up get out of the club. We want to be run properly. Get someone else in who has the vision and the money!

A player for the role certainly, the player chosen for the role not at all.
There are a lot of reasons it didn't work out, and yes one of them is he's not that good, but there isn't any doubt about why it happened. What I'd be more curious about is what the whole process actually was for deciding to sign him versus other options. That goes for all our signings. What do we actually do?

Are you some sort of sadist Groucho!
Surprisingly yes

1637764044416.jpeg

I'd say our motto should represent Everton. We're a very long way from this and have been for some years. You run the club, what type of club are we and what club do we aspire to be like? The clubs at the very top are who I think we should be emulating, like Chelsea and Man City even the RS. Or it could be the Leicester model. The top is where Everton should be and winning trophies too. Do you have this vision [Everton board]?
If not pack up sell up get out of the club. We want to be run properly. Get someone else in who has the vision and the money!
I'd hope you were not sat in front of me!

Status
Not open for further replies.