Ask the club ONE question

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of reasons it didn't work out, and yes one of them is he's not that good, but there isn't any doubt about why it happened. What I'd be more curious about is what the whole process actually was for deciding to sign him versus other options. That goes for all our signings. What do we actually do?

Its was a role we needed the way Silva wanted to set up and he offered variance, sadly I don’t think he’s offered either. The selection is interesting we all know the rumours.

Hes awful here, I’d go so far to say he’s probably one of the worst players I’ve seen play for us, certainly pound for pound he’s our worst signing ever. I actually think he’s regressed here and gotten worse.

Its was a role we needed the way Silva wanted to set up and he offered variance, sadly I don’t think he’s offered either. The selection is interesting we all know the rumours.

Hes awful here, I’d go so far to say he’s probably one of the worst players I’ve seen play for us, certainly pound for pound he’s our worst signing ever. I actually think he’s regressed here and gotten worse.
He's not regressed for me the team has just gone progressively further from something it makes sense to put him in.

Statistically he's about the same now as he's always been fwiw

I suppose that depends on the metric your using mate and the data your analysing.

Personally I feel it’s more expiertrntial and cohesive than data points, I mean you can’t analyse data for how many times you cry out of a tackle or have your hands on your hips, hold your head, or fluff space.

I suppose that depends on the metric your using mate and the data your analysing.

Personally I feel it’s more expiertrntial and cohesive than data points, I mean you can’t analyse data for how many times you cry out of a tackle or have your hands on your hips, hold your head, or fluff space.
They have stats for a lot of things you'd not think they do.

I also am kind of tired of all the attitude stuff with Iwobi as it is pretty much all false. He was basically the only one who went at full tilt until the end against City.

They have stats for a lot of things you'd not think they do.

I also am kind of tired of all the attitude stuff with Iwobi as it is pretty much all false. He was basically the only one who went at full tilt until the end against City.

Stats are useful but not always indicative.

I generally rail against the attitude thing as stereotype particularly against young black men as I think there is institutional racism in the media (in the main) that influences fans opinions. But on the basis of non prejudiced opinion I wouldn’t entirely call him lazy, he can put in a shift, but he is prone to jog back when his line is broken and the odd hands on the hips, not all the time and he wouldn’t be our worse, I do think he’s guilty of lazy thinking at times - that’s not stereotype or frustration that’s an observation, to be honest I think we noticed different things during the City game. Ultimately I think he’s an awful footballer, which is a pity, because I actually thought he would be a decent signing given the foundation given what I saw at Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.