Aston Villa v Everton. 26th Oct @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team time

Howard
Coleman Distin Jags Baines
Mirallas McCarthy Barry Pienaar
Osman
Lukaku

Reckon he'll rest Boss Rarkley.

If he does then drop swap ossie for the Spanish lid and give him a start running at that crap defense, play mirrales dropped off lukaku, throw barkley on second half for delefou as he will tire like the cup game, like to see a proactive change if he is gonna rest rossers

I think I'm pleased really easily cause I thoroughly enjoy all of your previews chico, especially the parts where I have no idea what you're saying.

come on Everton, thump em so I don't have to listen to my gunner mate who's bet on a draw here.

Aston Villa 6 Everton 2 (Nov 5th 1989)

I was just thinking back to this match which I remember watching on ITV.

I typed it into Google to remember who the scorers were when I stumbled upon this great article.

twohundredpercent.net/?p=8910

Let's hope the results more positive this time around.

doesn't martinez have a good record vs villa? sure i remember a few times where wigan have shocked them.

villa under lambert have no middle ground, they're either excellent or poor and do seem to do much better against the good teams like arsenal and city as opposed to poorer teams at the bottom.

doesn't bode well for us, but just watched the villa park game from last year as a bit of inspiration, COYB

doesn't martinez have a good record vs villa? sure i remember a few times where wigan have shocked them.

villa under lambert have no middle ground, they're either excellent or poor and do seem to do much better against the good teams like arsenal and city as opposed to poorer teams at the bottom.

doesn't bode well for us, but just watched the villa park game from last year as a bit of inspiration, COYB

They just counter very well. Agbonlahore always puts it in against us and if we can sort him out we should be ok. Coleman will need to be on his toes.

Isn't it about time he gave the spanish lid a run out dontcyathink dave lad?

Didn't Barca send him here believing and expecting him to get real game time?

I think he could add a new and effective dimension to the team. I'm not saying start him every match, yet, but give him a chance

and let's find out.

Team time

Howard
Coleman Distin Jags Baines
Mirallas McCarthy Barry Pienaar
Osman
Lukaku

Reckon he'll rest Boss Rarkley.

tumblr_mf464swjf81rq9ghh.gif

Didn't Barca send him here believing and expecting him to get real game time?

I think he could add a new and effective dimension to the team. I'm not saying start him every match, yet, but give him a chance

and let's find out.

Agreed, in the league cup game he was probably the best thing about us in the first half, just be interesting to see both him and lukaku on from the start to be replaced once they tire but hopefully after they have caused some real damage, replace delefou with barkley half time, lukaku with kone or push mirrales up front and bring on ossie/naismith last 25 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.