Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton. Saturday 14th August 12:30 KO

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just on way back from the game. Not great performance. Feels a bit pointless atm.
At one point after an injury stoppage a drop ball we kicked the ball back to Villa and it rolled along the ground to their turd of a keeper.

Then Rondon came on.

Then they scored again , I had given up.

Then Rondon won a few headers and Onana impressed in a 10minute slot.

We need someone up top really really badly.
Not doomsday but not great.

Onana was the one bright spark. He should start next time.
Davies and Iwobi showed a lot of spirit but it was patchy stuff generally.

Onana was the one bright spark. He should start next time.
Davies and Iwobi showed a lot of spirit but it was patchy stuff generally.
Davies is a championship level player. Always has been. Always will be. Get gueye over the line and it’s he and Onana from then on. Iwobi takes Mcniel or Gordon’s spot until he loses it. And then get a flipping striker in who can actually control a ball and get a shot off.

Not bad. Once the players are in we will be alright in my opinion, certainly no relegation candidates. No need for bedwetting yet.
I think so. Defence is more solid also from set plays and corners. Get Gana in Onana fully match fit. Plus hopefully 2 additional attackers we should be okay. Certainly won’t trouble the top half off table. But mid table would take all year long this year. Nothing against myko think defence wise he is solid. But need more going forward so we can also free Patterson on the right. Think when we get the midfield sorted and decent attackers, it should free myko more.

Status
Not open for further replies.