Aussies

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol lol lol

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 12.51.41.png

How refreshing to see Everton put in a decent performance when expected to
A very good point. We can roll our eyes at the level of opposition all we like, but how Everton would it have been to labour to a scrappy 1-0 win, thereby winning and not really winning all at the same time?

Nice to do it in style, and with some seemingly nice passages of attacking play.

Not a chance Maupay will ever get that kind of space in a PL penalty area, like...

5-1 didn't flatter us either, could've been 7 or 8. They hit the bar twice and scored a good goal themselves, but other than those moments they created virtually nothing.

Looking forward to the open top bus parade to celebrate both winning the Sydney Cup, and scoring 5 goals in a game.

…I’d normally be reticent of sending a team to the other side of the world mid-season but in our predicament it might do them good to get away.

Time will tell if it was a good idea or not.
Lampard confirmed that they're getting a break for a couple of weeks now. I would assume that a successful trip to Australia leaves them in a better frame of mind as opposed to dwelling on that bad few days in Bournemouth for weeks on end like. Also helped the club's coffers a bit as well I believe.

The management will have had a chance to reassess what they have been doing all season and what they have been doing wrong also.

We are missing half a team but I am sure the exercise will have proven well worthwhile even if only to give the young lads a chance to show what they can do.

Lampard confirmed that they're getting a break for a couple of weeks now. I would assume that a successful trip to Australia leaves them in a better frame of mind as opposed to dwelling on that bad few days in Bournemouth for weeks on end like. Also helped the club's coffers a bit as well I believe.
Not back till the 12th I think now, most of the other sqauds will be back training and having matches

Status
Not open for further replies.