AVRAM = everton are a small club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

uknightbreed

Player Valuation: £35m
just read this article..http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article3234617.ece

just a note to anyone tied to chelsea..........

chelsea are a fake big club . in fact they are a small club with lots and lots of money (which was stolen from russian oil companies). there history is pants and i see them as i always have , a low down no good division 2 club.

even bolton in my eyes are a greater all time club than chelsea.

so chelsea fans , shove your paid for players and stolen cups up your abramovic hole. your club has no class and if the theiving russian dork pig farmer ever left , your club wouldnt be worth a jimmy riddle.

as for avram grant , shove your opinions you jabba the hutt lookalike nobody.

avram..
jabba.jpg

jabba....
x30151378365885954.jpg

Last edited:
I must admit, I dont think he was intending on attacking Everton in that way, its just the name of the article. He just says that it means more to Everton than to Chelsea really.

To be honest lads, its been spun a certain way. All he has said in truth that we have extra motivation - which we do - because of the lack of semi-finals/finals we have been in lately.

Hes spot on with that.

In saying that, he said he understands it because when he was a manager at another club, it was the same for them. He never openly called us a small club, although admittedly it can be seen that way.

... but even so. Use it as motivation to sweep them aside.

Awesome Danny they look like twins.

Avram has a little way to go for Jabba the Hut potential but hes on the right road. Good picks too UK.

He does have trouble spitting his words out.

Media spin to be fair if anything it will be help to us rather then a hindrance, motivation blah blah! In fairness hes entitled to his opinion afterall he was the Portsmouth assistant manager this time last year! (Sarcasam ends).(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back