• 1-3 shocking, wouldnt buy it

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Tim

Player Valuation: £225k
dummy.jpg

Sorry if someone has already posted this I did a search and could not find anything on it.

Does anyone know when they are planning to let us know what the new away kit looks like or is even going to be on sale.

Cheers:lol:

Oh dear, it looks like another one I can't wear due to paunch and man boobs. I think I'll go back to one of the older kits 70's I reckon.

abomination is a bit strong mate :lol: I like it but not to sure about the pink would be better if it was white with blue lines (y)

The black kit is awful - it looks like something Man Sh1tty would wear. That pink trim is indeed an abonimation. I think the home kit is pretty awful too - just looks like 2 kits sewn together.

I actually emailed Everton about the new home and kit and the black away kit - i suggested that there would have been many designs to choose from. I even suggested that why couldn't they post a few designs on the website/echo and get the fans to vote for which they prefer. I know you can't please everybody, but pleasing the majority seems fairer given that the fans are ones who buy it.

Away kit in my opinion should be Yellow and the 3rd kit white. Funnily enough I actually find the 'yellow negative' of the home kit quite nice...

Uncle Bill - sort it out. We don't want kits that look like Man City

I love the home kit personally. But I said before hand when the rumour about Le Coque were doing the kits that we would get a stripey, pyjarma looking Man City-esque job because that's what Le Coque do.

The home was is quality IMO...dont know what the big fuss is all about.

There seems to be a lot of of "unique" designs this year...the clubs who aint got one will look left out hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back