Votes: 15 19.5%
  • 4-6 Is acceptable - i'll buy it

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • 1-3 shocking, wouldnt buy it

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Watch is a green and black tartan as well - bet moyesie would love us playing in tartan shirts.

Prefer yellow or white as an away strip though.....

.....or Amber (a shade of orange Azz) with blue shorts, one of our historic kits (60's/70's), IYKYH (y)

Boring look at me fact: Ive wore a black watch tartan kilt for a wedding.

I was a true Scotsman too.

i think a couple said that it may not be the kit, well this http://evertondirect.evertonfc.com/...efc-58000.jpg?width=300&height=300&quality=95

is an everton direct link on the website, it has to be modeled in the style of something (i doubt they would make a black and pink striped jacket just for the hell of it), so i'd say theres a very good chance that the black kit is going to be either away or third

if it is away, i hope we have a nice third kit, since at this rate i'm more likely to just buy a retro shirt than any of these.

I'd rather buy that jacket than the home kit.

Just patiently waiting to see the other tops before I fork over any cash on anything just yet - sort of my own personal 'Watch this space'!

*N00B alert!*

Seeing that old Black with Red sash kit made me think of my team down here in the Antipodes. A modern version would be somewhat similar to the Essendon (AFL) kit.

(Can't post an image yet...sorry!)

Seeing that old Black with Red sash kit made me think of my team down here in the Antipodes. A modern version would be somewhat similar to the Essendon (AFL) kit.

(Can't post an image yet...sorry!)

it's salmon pink.

the bombers eh, makes me laugh cos the commentator used to call everyone "bomber (a.n. other)" a bit like hearing "gunner merson"

:(. I love wearing the tops me. I guess im just really sad.

Its a bad top, but for me its better than the Home. Cant see us having a 3rd kit, so will either have to buy this pink and black horrid monster or a few more training tops. Will show this new shirt to my g/f later, I cant see her letting me wear it.

:(. I love wearing the tops me. I guess im just really sad.

Its a bad top, but for me its better than the Home. Cant see us having a 3rd kit, so will either have to buy this pink and black horrid monster or a few more training tops. Will show this new shirt to my g/f later, I cant see her letting me wear it.

dv103028.jpg

Its....erm...........

Now, if the coller wasnt like that, and the hoops werent as wide,bit of subtlety...I would've liked it.

But it looks like a polo shirt you wear to doss about in ala -

%21BUCvunwBmk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DQEjlLlt51ZBKLjy6Q6d%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

And to be honest...Ossie looks like he's wearing a shirt 2 sizes too big!

Get the Yak with something tight on and he'll nail that top.

Put it this way, I'm not keen on it, Im not saying I dont like it...but its fresh and new and no one in the league will have it....which is what we wanted from the off since Umbro made the same kit design for everyone else.

I'm sure I'll like it when we start playing in it.

The birds will love it mind.

To be honest, I really thought our home one was going to look terrible, really terrible when they released it. Somehow though, it's really grown on me.

Not sure this will have the same effect, but the thing that is giving me hope that it will, is that it was Leon Osman wearing the Home Kit too when I didnt like it in the photos, so perhaps it will grow on me when I see Arteta wearing it. Ha

I Love Osman too!?! Random

All in all, I love looking back at old kit's, one's like this will stand out whether good or bad, but will be certainly remembered (hopefully for a good season/trophy winning year) or something like that. How many times could Umbro change our kit and fool us its a new Design by changing a minor detail........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back