Votes: 15 19.5%
  • 4-6 Is acceptable - i'll buy it

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • 1-3 shocking, wouldnt buy it

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll probably get my little girl one, and maybe the Mrs but I'll stick with the blue...

I really liked the white away shirt from the late nineties, but in my head we're blue at home and yellow with blue trim away.....

It is bloody horrible. We are a laughing stock in the transfer market, and to make matters worse, we have surpassed Newcastle's away strip into 1st place of terrible jerseys. Still, at least we can win at something.

We look like a champioship side with Le Coq. We've now joined the ranks of teams like Sheff Utd, Stoke and Wolves. I fully believe we're now gonna start playing as such. I honestly think players will think twice about coming to use now. Call me silly like, but I think its very important what your kit looks like. :@ Not a happy bunny.

We look like a champioship side with Le Coq. We've now joined the ranks of teams like Sheff Utd, Stoke and Wolves. I fully believe we're now gonna start playing as such. I honestly think players will think twice about coming to use now. Call me silly like, but I think its very important what your kit looks like. :@ Not a happy bunny.

This away kit is brilliant, and I really dont think players give a **** what the kit looks like, they want money, plain and simple.

How else can you explain players going to Middlesborough who have erra as kit makers or Portsmouth who have Canterbury as kit makers.

At least our kit is individual to Everton, not just a singular design applied to several clubs like umbro and addidas do

This away kit is brilliant, and I really dont think players give a **** what the kit looks like, they want money, plain and simple.

How else can you explain players going to Middlesborough who have erra as kit makers or Portsmouth who have Canterbury as kit makers.

At least our kit is individual to Everton, not just a singular design applied to several clubs like umbro and addidas do

Yeah I dont actually mind the kit, its just the fact that its Le Coq Sportif. Just visuall puts us in the same bracket as those teams I mentioned. And do we want to be like Middlesboro and Portsmouth? No. We want to be a top 4 at least top 6 team in Europe every year attracting the big name players. We should have been making the step up to Nike or Adidas from the middly Umbro. We've just made a big step down. It just matters to me.

Every reaction I've read on the internet has been bad, people seem to think its an absolute disgrace. I think the kit is one of the best I can remember in a long time and everyone who I've spoken to or shown the kit has said they think its brilliant. An Arsenal fan even said he'd rather buy it than Arsenals away kit (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back