Votes: 15 19.5%
  • 4-6 Is acceptable - i'll buy it

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • 1-3 shocking, wouldnt buy it

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its just the pink, aint it? Im guessing pink is the foulest, unmanliest colour known to man in the football world.

Its not particularly OTT I think, it just stands out against the black. The only problem I have is that its design is very plain. The only thing that stand out is the pink colour on a very plain looking and dull shirt.

Its a bad from a media POV though. We'll have to see what sales are like.

Its just the pink, aint it? Im guessing pink is the foulest, unmanliest colour known to man in the football world.

Its not particularly OTT I think, it just stands out against the black. The only problem I have is that its design is very plain. The only thing that stand out is the pink colour on a very plain looking and dull shirt.

Its a bad from a media POV though. We'll have to see what sales are like.

i suspect it might be popular with the females who support everton. a possible untapped source of revenue. apparently the demand for last years pink shirt was very high, so who knows.

don't ev

The person whos designed our kits this year needs to be shot :lol:

i'd just make him wear them in public,,,,thats a much worse punishment.

i can't remember the last time i was so disappointed over the kits. At least in the past if you didn't like one, you could always get the other. I don't even think the home kit is the right shade of blue..its too light.

The Mirror website advertised the kit,,,,and i read this comment which someone had placed

User Image
DannyEbbo wrote:
That's the sexiest, funkiest kit I've ever seen, great job Everton, & I'm a Liverpool fan!

i rest my case

Does the use of pink on this strip have any link with the breast cancer awareness campaign? Like the pink shirts they brought out a while ago did.

You know, actually seeing it on the field, I'm coming round to the idea of liking it! I'm almost at the point where I prefer it to the home kit!!!

(Should I be seeking professional help?):unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back