AZ Alkmaar v Everton - UEFA Cup - Thursday 20th Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 6'1 and 150 lbs.

The LAST thing I'd be is a lifeguard. Imagine me in a speedo (or don't, it's up to you.)

Either way, we WANT people to come to the beach. Not scare 'em off. :P

so Chico was lying, swine:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You actually believe chico, you must watch too much baywatch in the past!

I guess Bill did do some sort of office job, what sort of field are you in? Must be pretty interesting one when it comes with TV+ESPN?

ahem, it was an attempt at irony sorry, he doesn't believe me either:P

Ooooo skinny has such a negative conotation to it.

I prefer the term "slim."

As for my job, I'm in wealth management. I help individuals from issues ranging from financial planning, estate planning, investment management, etc.... No tax planning though as that's not my area of expertise. We'll leave that to the accountants.

Ooooo skinny has such a negative conotation to it.

I prefer the term "slim."

As for my job, I'm in wealth management. I help individuals from issues ranging from financial planning, estate planning, investment management, etc.... No tax planning though as that's not my area of expertise. We'll leave that to the accountants.

wealth management?

I'm currently skint. can you manage to help me get unskint?

David Moyes has rung the changes for the match in Alkmaar.

Steven Pienaar, Lee Carsley, Phil Jagielka and Joleon Lescott are the players who remain from the side that defeated West Ham on Saturday.

Andrew Johnson is included from the start this time, after scoring at Upton Park as a sub.

Lescott and Jagielka form the central defensive partnership, with Tony Hibbert and Nuno Valente in the full back positions.

Carsley and Pienaar are joined in midfield by Thomas Gravesen and James McFadden - with the Scot likely to push forward at every opportunity.

Victor Anichebe partners Johnson up front.

A youthful bench includes 16-year-old Jack Rodwell, as well as youngsters John Irving, Patrick Boyle, Bjarni Vidarsson, Lukas Jukiewicz, James Vaughan and sub keeper John Ruddy.

Wessels

Hibbert - Jagielka - Lescott - Valente

Pienaar - Gravesen - Carsley - McFadden

Anichebe - Johnson

Just as I predicted! With all the youth players on the bench I'm sure it will get exciting, regardless of the result, in the 2nd half if we get to see some of the young lads.
COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS KEEP THE RUN GOING!

Really looking forward to tonight's game, apparently AZ have not lost a home euro game since their first one back in '77, (32 games ) that's not a bad record.
Makes sense to rest a few players but i hope our unbeaten run continues.
COYB

Nice to see that Kissock isn't involved. What an opportunity missed. I think this is Moyes' one weakness, and that is taking chances. But there is no chance to take, there is nothing riding on this game.

That team he has picked is not going to teach us a [Poor language removed] thing. Why not play Boyle instead of Valente, why not just give Carsley a rest and play Gravesen instead of him, and Kissock instead of McFadden.

I mean McFadden is woeful upfront, but he's even worse on the wing.

What an opportunity missed, disappointed.

He's put Rodwell on the bench, but I bet he never gets on.

Disappointed.

The team we have put out is the best team of the squad that travelled. Its a strong squad, and i wouldnt really mind even if we played that team in teh premiership. A win tonight with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back