BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS THAT A TEMPLAR KIT LAR

???
A14T_1_20130709147285081.jpg

everton leaked.webp

My mate just sent me this thumbnail from an Everton related design brief, the image is for promotional purposes or something of that ilk. He works in Asia and is quite high up in that kind of thing and tells me it has something to do with Everton's new away kit.

There's gonna be mass fume if there's that much red on an Everton shirt.

View attachment 9257
My mate just sent me this thumbnail from an Everton related design brief, the image is for promotional purposes or something of that ilk. He works in Asia and is quite high up in that kind of thing and tells me it has something to do with Everton's new away kit.

Hes a barman in Thailand that sells Chang isn't he mate?

View attachment 9257

If you invert these colours , the black goes to white and the red goes to a light blue ;)

Attachments

• 14-05-2015 12-41-33.webp
    14-05-2015 12-41-33.webp
    1,022 bytes · Views: 139

View attachment 9257

Didn't we have something like this back when we were The Toffeemen, or something...

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 183

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back