BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

The training gear is beyond terrible, there's barely anything even available, just some jackets and salmon t-shirt. Where's the hoodies and jumpers, they always seem to sell well? No coats either. Say what you what about the kits Nike made for us but the heritage gear we had a couple of years ago was boss

That's what I thought when I was having a look about 8 things in total,pretty embarrassing tbh for a premier league team,small time comes to mind.

Good God the new home shirt is beyond horrible.

It's a crime against Football. It's the Sepp Blatter of shirts.

I would subpeona that shirt and hold it in a Swiss prison for extradition to the closest Bonfire and roast marshmallows on that muther.

I would cut that shirt up into 365 peices and wipe my bottom on a new piece every day of the year...

Look I just don't like it ok.

Don't hold back. Let your feelings out. GOT is here to support you in your time of need.

The training gear is beyond terrible, there's barely anything even available, just some jackets and salmon t-shirt. Where's the hoodies and jumpers, they always seem to sell well? No coats either. Say what you what about the kits Nike made for us but the heritage gear we had a couple of years ago was boss

That's what I thought when I was having a look about 8 things in total,pretty embarrassing tbh for a premier league team,small time comes to mind.

I think the new stuff looks quite nice, each to their own like.

I am sure there will be more launched closer to the start of the season, we normally have two or three training ranges and this is just one of them. I really liked the herratige range too, it would be good to see something similar from Umbro.

I also think they are missing a trick with the Retro Kits, when Le Coq sportif were last making our kits, when you bought the retro kits from 83, 84 and 85 it had the Le Coq Sportif logo on it.
We have the 78, 82, 87 and 95 kits being sold as the Retro kits, but without the Umbro emblem and in the case of the 78 one, its missing the double diamonds down the sleeves. It might sound like a small thing, but some people like the detail.

Just got this years (2014-5) shirt now it's on sale - damn it's as sexy as hell in the flesh..didn't realise how good it was as you can't see really in pictures or from the stand!

Just got this years (2014-5) shirt now it's on sale - damn it's as sexy as hell in the flesh..didn't realise how good it was as you can't see really in pictures or from the stand!

tumblr_inline_n8xettFeBR1s2jl27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back