BACK TO UMBRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they don't even have a launch date sorted?

Deary me, this club. You'd never believe Everton were a long standing Premier League side. Bunch of clowns running it behind the scenes

So they don't even have a launch date sorted?

Deary me, this club. You'd never believe Everton were a long standing Premier League side. Bunch of clowns running it behind the scenes
They probably do have a release date sorted, just doubt they will just reveal it on Twitter to a single fan. They'll do an announcement about the reveal, then the reveal and pre-order and then the actual release.

On the other hand, given the World Cup is still going in early July they might be waiting to see whether England are still in it so as not to get the announcement lost in World Cup hype/news.

How long has it been since we wore next years kit on the last day of the season? I think it must be about 10 years!

I just hope we release them all at once (home, away and third), not; one kit in July, one in August and one in September...... I always think that is rubbish, would much rather they all came out at once.

Here you go lads just a sneak preview
New Kit.webp

Hull haven't either so maybe Umbro are just really good at keeping their stuff under wraps. Although neither have Swansea, Southampton, Sunderland, West Ham so Adidas must be pretty good too...

Hull's deal came into effect this week, they will be showing images this week and the kit will be on sale very shortly. Plus, they are getting paid over 3 million per year by Umbro.

ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back