Bardsley's tackle on Pienaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilwebby

Player Valuation: £50m
Absolutely disgraceful. May only have been one-footed, but that should have been a straight red. That could so easily have been an ankle breaker if Pienaars studs had caught in the turf. Both players very lucky.

Dirty,dirty tw@t. The F.A nedd to take a look at that takle a act. You can't go round throwing lunges in like that. It WAS a leg breaker. we are lucky he'll be ok.

Blag geordie maggots!!

If that tackle was on stevie g lar the fa would do something in retrospect, but nothing will happen, eventhough it has been widely condemed.

Saw that on MOTD last night and it was awful. Pienaar was very lucky it wasn't a major break. As it he went off as a result, is there any news on this?

The ironic thing is that he's an ex-Man Utd player, on the same weekend that Man Utd threw the dummy out over apparently over zealous tackling.

Sadly the ref (Alan Wiley - you owed us one from Blackburn) saw enough of the incident to see the foul (ffs a 5 year old could see that) - but obviously, from his angle, he couldn't see the terrible nature of the tackle. It's ridiculous that the rule stating that the giving of a yellow card is deemed to have dealt with it in full - anyone remember Mendes and Thatcher? Thatcher was booked for the foul on Mendes but subsequently got a ban - so bad tackles can be upgraded to red cards as a precedent has been set. I suppose the FA won't consider this as violent as the Thatcher attack.

Look for example at Boa Morte - a timebomb ticking away in a side full of timebombs (Bellendamy, Bowyer etc.) - - he should have been sent-off with Lumpard last week. He didn't take too long to put that right yesterday.

West Ham have reached the Curbs Safety Net (40 points) and they are going on a Toon crash course (the same one btw which we went on in 2004 when we lost the last 5 games and fell to 17th).

TD

The linesman had a perfect view of the tackle, yet, as is usually the case, decided to wimp out and keep his gob shut rather than tell the refereee of the severity and malice in Bardsley's cowardly challenge.

Curbishley sides have a habit of fading badly in the second half of the season. Hopefully Pienaar hasn't been seriously injured and he'll be back for us before long.

I saw this on MOTD2 last night, and, having read about it on here, prepared myself for a bad tackle. Yet this was not enough, that was a nightmare tackle, after what happend to Eduardo, this was on the same level as that, thankfully, Peanuts is okay, otherwise there could have been a repeat on the cards.

It made me cringe when I watched it, absolutely dreadful.

Danger is this will be forgotten about in a couple of days because Pienaar managed to get away from a horrific injury. However, it was an outrageous tackle and regardless of what the commentator on footy first said, i thought he went in with intent.

Sky thought it was that bad it didn't warrant discussion in the studio with Ian Dowie................just couldn't believe it, straight red if ever there was one. Wiley is the prick who sent our lads off in the derby, VDM carried out his one jump in the air for us with his arm in the air, no one noticed but he sent him off yet that career threatening assault only got a yellow, wtf is going on!(n)(n)(n)(n)

Jesus I just saw it, thats [Poor language removed] mad, could easily have broken his leg. Anyone have a youtube link to the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.