bedtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
i know i might be more guilty than many by starting a thread about toffeeweb that received more attention than i intended... but is it possible to put the whole toffeeweb issue to bed? lets rise above it all and avoid any cheap shots or lingering frustrations and just get on with making this site the best everton site on the net.

'we don't care what the toffeeweb say' as the song goes!

here is to 3 points against west ham and a happy post/pre season of looking forward to the european draw and any other players moyes chooses to bring in.

(y)

i know i might be more guilty than many by starting a thread about toffeeweb that received more attention than i intended... but is it possible to put the whole toffeeweb issue to bed? lets rise above it all and avoid any cheap shots or lingering frustrations and just get on with making this site the best everton site on the net.

'we don't care what the toffeeweb say' as the song goes!

here is to 3 points against west ham and a happy post/pre season of looking forward to the european draw and any other players moyes chooses to bring in.

(y)

Teppic, if you read my thoughts on the isssue I have said that co-existence is the only answer yet a certain someone perpetuates lies about this place, his actions and insults my friends. I have lived my life by principles, I see no need to abandon them now. Could I suggest that you post in TW suggesting that the old members over here are allowed a link to the that site, once made this matter who simply fade away. I hope asking you to be proactive doesn't offend.

apologies.. but i'm not getting involved in the politics.

i've started to post on toffeeweb to try and kick start it again but it is bloody hard work. i seem to be one of about 3 active posters. i'm pretty sure that will increase as there is a link from the site. tbh... it was a massive blow that this place had it's link removed.

Today I shall mostly be listening to Deftones and drinking tea whilst writing some nifty Ajax RIA. Good day people :)

Today I shall mostly be listening to Deftones and drinking tea whilst writing some nifty Ajax RIA. Good day people :)

Ich, I owe you and others an apology for my reaction to this TW business, my soap box has been put on the fire, all that needed has now been said, I simply cared. (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back